MITSUBISHI MR-JE-A SERVO MOTOR AMPLIFIER DRIVER
1. The Rated output and speed of a servo motor are applicable when the servo amplifier, combined with the servo motor, is operated within the specified power supply voltage and frequency.
2. To select the most suitable regenerative option for your system with our capacity selection software.
3. Regenerative Option” in the catalog for the tolerable regenerative power. When the regenerative option is used.
4. When using the built-in dynamic brake, refer to the “MR-JE-_A Servo Amplifier Instruction Manual” for the permissible load to the motor inertia ratio.
5. When the servo amplifiers are closely mounted, keep the ambient temperature within 0 ℃ to 45 ℃, or use them with 75% or less of the effective load ratio.
6. RS-422 communication function is available with the servo amplifiers manufactured in December 2013 or later. RS-485 communication function is available with the servo amplifiers manufactured in May 2015 or later. Refer to the “MR-JE-_A Servo Amplifier Instruction Manual” for how to verify the manufacturing date of the products.
7. This value is applicable when a 3-phase power supply is used.
8. Cast distance by the dynamic brake of the HG-KN/HG-SN servo motor series may be different from prior HF-KN/HF-SN. Contact your local sales office for more details.
9. When 1-phase 200 VAC to 240 V AC power supply is used, use them with 75% or less of the effective load ratio.
10. Compatible with Mitsubishi general-purpose AC servo protocol (RS-422/RS-485 communication) and MODBUS® RTU protocol (RS-485 communication).