A1SJ71UC24-R4-S2 Serial MODBUS interface-module at a special price in BD.
|cable type||Shielded cable|
|number of pairs||3 pairs|
|Resistance of conductor||88.0 ohm/km|
|Insulation resistance||10000 M-ohm/km|
|Dielectric strength||500 VDC|
|impedance 100khz||110+,-10 ohm|
- Manufacturer: Mitsubishi Electric
- Product No. : A1SJ71UC24-R4-S2 Serial MODBUS interface-module
- Product Type: Computer Link Module
- RS422/485 MITSUBISHI A1SJ71UC24-R4 type MODBUS interface module.
- Weight: 0.25 Kg
- Modbus TCP, ASCII, RTU Protocols, PLC
- Modbus Master or Slave.
- Sixteen connections Modbus TCP network.
- Selection of RS232/485/422 by software, up to 115 Kbps.
- Digital I/O’s controlled by Modbus.
- Install and set up via serial, Telnet, or a Web Browser
- Software for searching Exemys devices on the network.
- DIN-Rail mounting, temperature-resistant Industrial Case.
- Industrial terminal blocks.
- Wide range power supply 10 to 30 Vdc.
The EGW1-MB module is a device used to connect any industrial equipment with MODBUS RS232 / 485/422 contact, to An Ethernet TCP / IP network.
It also has its own digital inputs and outputs. This feature makes it different from similar devices. it provides an integrate solution for control function without the need for modules. keep contact with us. our service is best.
Ethernet converters connect devices with RS232, RS422, or RS485. The serial interface connects with Ethernet. A physical wired Ethernet network connects with the best one side. and one or more serial ports stay on the other side. Ethernet exchange enables network access to attached devices. they were connect to the serial port