Proximity Sensor TURCK(H) BI2-M12-AP6X-H1141. The BI 2-M12-AP6X-H1141 is a flush-mount Inductive Proximity Sensor that offers an M12 x 1 threaded barrel and male connector. The inductive sensor detects metal objects contactless and wear-free. For this, it utilizes a high-frequency electromagnetic AC field that interacts with the target. An inductive sensor engenders this field via an RLC circuit with a ferrite coil. It is composed of chrome-plated Cu-Zn metal housing and a plastic PA active area.
- Short-circuit auspice
- Reverse polarity and wire break aegis
- LED yellow switching state
- 3-wire, NO contact, PNP output function
- IP67 Aegis rating
- -60 to 250°C Temperature range
- Sensing & Instrumentation