The DEW POINT MOISTURE SENSOR STX-60/20 Plastic System Dryer. Dewpoint Sensor Technology is the original and the best. The construction of the aluminum oxide MOISTURE SENSOR is critical to the skilled and reliability of systems and yet the construction varies from manufacturer to supplier.
Our methods of MOISTURE SENSOR are strove, tested, and trusted and involve layer and treatment high-quality kits in such a way that we can control sensor haste, sensitivity, and base capacity.
Best Quality DEW POINT MOISTURE SENSOR:
- MOISTURE SENSOR Compressed Dry air and gas systems to 4 Mpa (600psi)
- Refrigerant, Desiccant, and Membrane dryers operating above -40°C (-40°F)
- Dew point range of -60°C
- Calibrated range: -60/+20
- Output Range: -80/+20
- MOISTURE SENSOR has cost-sensitive applications
- Small spaces
- Flow rates greater than 1 L/min
- Permanent or temporary installation
- S/N: DF00-053
- Part No: 35404025
- Model: STX60/20