LXM05AD34N4 | Schneider Electric 3 kW Servo Drive | 3Phase, 440VAC
LXM05AD34N4 Schneider Electric Drive
Schneider Electric Lexium 05
The Lexium 05 servo drives and motors are good for situating. Accuracy speed control applications are including, printing, packaging, labeling, and materials handling. Field bus pulse and direction connection. Cabling appendages allow the good simple connection with drive and controller. The drive contains a built in positioned sanctioning control. The parameters and commands to the drive sending simple move , distance, celerity, acceleration. keep contact with us.
|component Name:||Servo drive|
|Phase Number:||3 Phase|
|Voltage:||380 → 480 V|
|Current good Rating type:||24 A|
|Voltage Rating type:||480 V type|
|Power Rating:||3 kW|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C (mini)|
|Operating Temperature:||50°C (max)|
|nominal power range:||3 kW at 4 kHz|
LXM05AD34N4 Schneider Electric Drive is ideal for control via I/O or pulse
It also includes numerous I/O and interfaces:
– one analog input
– 5 of which are not transferable, 6 x 24 V c logic inputs
– 24 V c logic outputs, 3 reassignable
– interfaces 2 RS 422
And deposit is received when
• Motion sequence and torque / speed control, Fieldbus: Modbus or CANopen for point-to-point positioning, speed control
• Analog signals ± 10 V for torque control or speed control. The feedback of the actual motor position is provided by the encoder A B signals.
• signals A / B interface: Pulse / direction signals or good encoder, for the realization of an electronic gearbox position.
Our Other Product