The Money Counting Machine with UV MG Detection Notes Al-6100 price in Bangladesh. Easy to find duplicate notes which are counting the Taka which get in best price market in Bangladesh. It is a maintenance-free and smart display monitor with a remote display for showing counting results. Ultra-violet (UV) check to copy notes/taka with showing alarm. Most of the special products available in bd engineering-Bangladesh
1. Automatic start, stop and clear
2. UV (ultraviolet) detection: can detect banknotes with suspected UV properties, because fake notes often use white or bleached paper which will reflect UV light and make the surface of note very refulgent. Authentic banknotes can absorb UV light.
3. MG (magnetic) detection: can detect banknotes without MG properties, because most the banknotes are printed utilizing magnetic ink.
4. Batch function: sanctions you to preset a categorical number of bills that the machine will count up to.
5. Integrate function: sanctions cumulative counting of all bills, up to a maximum of 999 bills
6. Automatic half-note, chained note, double-note detection
7. LCD color changes to red when detecting a fake note
8.Money Counting Machine has Manual value counting function
9. Congruous for most currencies in the world
1. Taka counting machines Hopper Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 incipient bills
2. Stacker Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 incipient bills
3. Counting Speed: 1000pcs/min
4. Dimension: 300x235x200 mm
5. Power Supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz AC110V±10% 60Hz
6. Power Consumption: ≤80W
7. Size of Countable Notes: 50×110-90×190 mm
8. Thickness of Countable Notes: 0.075-0.15 mm
9. Counting Exhibit: 3 digits LCD
10. Batch Exhibit: 3 digits LCD
11. Net Weight: 5.25 kg
12. Gross Weight: 13.5 kg (2pcs)
13. Color Box Size: 375×313×235mm
14. Manual included.
Money Counting tool is available in cheap cost on BD engineering solution.