Honeywell gas burner control-DMG972-TFI812 MMI811 DLG976 in BD. There is RM7895C1012 Honeywell On-Off Primary Control is a microprocessor-predicated integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, or cumulation fuel single burner applications. Honeywell gas burner control provides the level of safety, functional capability, and features beyond conventional controls.
Honeywell gas burner control has purposes contain reflex burner sequencing, spark regulation, scheme position denotement, classification or self-diagnostics, and troubleshooting. Options include PC interface, keyboard exhibit module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote exhibit module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
Features of Honeywell gas burner control-DMG972-TFI812:
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Inter changeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Nonvolatile recollection retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability and report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on the loss of flame.
- Honeywell gas burner airflow switch check.
- Include automatic burner sequencing
- Features beyond conventional controls
- Keyboard exhibit module
- System or self-diagnostics, and troubleshooting