The Landis gyr gas-burner control-LFL1-LAL2-LDU11-LGB21 Price in Bangladesh. The Landis gyr gas-burner controls are for the direction of 1 or 2-stage gas or gas/oil burners of Gas Burner Control power 220-240V AC
Data of Goods:
There are Burner controls for the command of two-stage gas or gas/oil burners of diminutive to medium capacity (typically up to 350 kW), with or without the fan in erratic act. The LGB series of burner controls are utilized for the startup and supervision of 1 or 2-stage gas or gas/oil burners in erratic act.
Depending on the type of burner control utilized. The flame is oversaw either by an ionized probe, a blue-flame detector QRC1 for coerced draft gas/oil burners, and a UV detector QRA (with auxiliary unit AGQ1…A27)
In connection with the respective adapters, the LGB… burner controls supersede their predecessor types LFI7… and LFM1… In terms of housing dimensions, the LME… are alike with the LGB… and LMG… burner controls
Benefits of Landis gyr gas-burner control-LFL1-LAL2-LDU11-LGB21
- Robotically coerced draft burners for gaseous fuels to EN 676
- GYR Gas burner controls to EN 298 are available
- Under voltage detection Option
- Air pressure direct with function check of the air pressure switch during startup and action
- Landis gyr gas-burner control has Electrical remote reset benefit
- LGB41 series for use with atm gas burners
There are no reviews yet.