Leadshine AC Servo Drive ACH750; 750W & Servo Motor ACM6004DL-2500-01
There is a Leadshine AC Servo Motor Model: ACM6004DL-2500-01; Speed 3000rpm. The Leadshine AC Servo Drive 750W Model: ACH750; Input 1 Phase 220vac; Output 3 Phase 220vac. This is known as a digital stepper drive. It has a simple design and a facile setup method.
This ac servo drive uses lead shine advanced stepper control technology with low motor heating and noise. Its operating voltage is 24-74VDC. It is capable of outputting up to a 7.2A current utilizing a DIP switch.
Consequently, Leadshine AC Servo motor is the NEMA 23,24,34, and 42 steppers ideal because the motors require simple step and direction control. Rotational force, smooth celerity, motor heating, and anti-resource for sound.
Steps and directions: Control via internal jumper set. Steps and directions by default. It also has many advantages with DIP switch, Jumps driving, Protection capability, Controller of over current, and multi-stepping for the servo system.
- 4 selectable output current settings exist via the DIP switch.
- Soft-starts system without jumps when driving.
- Has pulse input/output frequency up to 200 kHz.
- May reduce automatic idle-current.
- Has protection capability.
- Over-voltage and over-current.
- Multi-stepping for smooth servo motor movement system.
- Input voltage is 24-27VDC.
- Available enough Low and high speed.
- Stable performance ability.
- Low heat and low vibration.
- The long-life service warranty and easy shipping.
|Product name||Module Leadshine AC Servo Drive|
|AC Servo Drive Model||ACH750|
|Condition||Used, Blind, Not Tested|
|AC Servo Drive in Stock||3 Piece|
|Leadshine AC Servo Drive Item code||SD07|
|AC Servo Drive Weight||1.46kg|
|AC Servo Drive Brand||LeadShine|
|AC Servo Drive Input||1Ph 220VAC 50/60Hz / 3Ph 220VAC 50/60Hz|
|AC Servo Drive Power||750W|
|AC Servo Drive Output||0-220V 3.7A|
|Leadshine AC Driver||H2-758|
|Leadshine AC Motor||86HSM80-E1|